An Introduction to the World’s Major Faiths
- Publisher : Studymates
- Language : English
- Paperback : 160 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1842850473
- Dimensions : 13.5 x 1 x 21.4 cm
£12.99 14.99 Euros
Click here to buy
- Written by an expert academic who is also a published author.
- Explains how the major faiths emerged.
The need to understand other people’s culture and faiths has never been greater and that is why you should consider this book. The fact that so many communities with different beliefs come together mean we have to be respectful for each others beliefs.
The book covers:
- How the major faiths emerged.
- How the differing communities were established.
- How new Judaic, Christian and Islamic thinking emerged.
- The influence of the Renaissance.
- The Impact of Aristotle.
- The development of Modernity.
- Beyond the Industrial Revolution.
All Schools should have a copy to make sure all pupils have access to understanding other people’s faiths.
Religion, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Prophet, Jesus Christ, Jewish, Christian, Desert, religion, religion & spirituality manga, religion and politics, religion and spirituality, religion and the decline of magic, religion and the rise of capitalism, religion and the rise of capitalism tawney, religion books, religion of the apostles, religions of the world, religion and science, religion and spirituality books, religion and violence, religion around the world, religion evil suffering, religion explained, religion explained the evolutionary origins of religious thought, religion for atheists, religion for dummies, religion for the non religious, religion history, religion in america, religion in human evolution, religion in human evolution from the paleolithic to the axial age, religion in japanese history, religion in the making whitehead, religion matters, religion of fear